Thursday, September 8, 2011

my randomness

Today I read another magazine translation about my beloved ichiban "Nakajima Yuto". The translation was about summer, since summer is happening now days. yuto explained about his "My unforgettable memory in summer" It was really cute translation and the picture was cute too where yuto wear yukata and played a fireworks; really really cute. I like it so much [actually I like all about yuto ^^]
On that magazine translation yuto said about his very first time [or maybe his only summer time] went out to the summer festival. He usually go out to summer festival with his family. Yuto mentioned about his very first time went out of country without his family too; It was 4 years ago. He went to Hawaii with Johnny's junior and he sat next to yamachan. Since yamachan was afraid of height so yamachan hold yuto's hand tightly like he would never released it [yamajima]. Hahahaa~ I love yamajima a lot. Yamachan, don't you ever let yuto's hand just hold it tight [credit to meocon29494 @Lj]
Lately when I read magazine translation about yuto, he mentioned yamachan many times. I think yuto really likes yamachan a lot. On yuto's 'JUMPaper' he mentioned yamachan too when yamachan suddenly said happy birthday to yuto using 'Smurf' voice [really happy to yuto]. On the other day when yuto and chinen aired 'Ultra Power' he also mentioned yamachan. Hahaha.... Yamajima always. [their topic was about using "ore and boku" in JUMP]
My sister said to me that yuto seldom mentioned chinen on his interview because yuto really wants to make yamachan only for his own. Hahaha... Is it logic?! yamachan and yuto are together since they were a child so it's normal if yuto close to yamachan; now yamachan always together with chinen so I think it's normal too if yuto mentioned yamachan on his magazine interview because he [may be] miss his old best friend ne~
My randomness is continue, now everyday I spent enough time to read fan fiction [yamajima] my imagination is flying high with the fan fiction I read. I really miss yamajima. Sometimes I made I silence wish in my heart that yamajima is real not only for a fan services. Hahahahaa.... My randomness again. But hotoni I really happy when yuto mentioned yamachan on the magazine interview or occasions; or yamachan mentioned yuto on his interview coz' I love yamajima so much. But of course I love the 'ten JUMP' members the most. JUMP is ten and forever will be ten ne~...
(^o^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar