Saturday, June 7, 2014

JUMP No. 3

Yo!
Konbannu~  \^0^/

It is really hot ne, lately. In my country, it is summer for the whole year; since I live in a tropical country. But, it is getting hotter lately, fuihh... Just like today, makes me headache. But I am here not for telling you about my headache, I am here for sharing about one and only JUMP!!! Yeeyyyy!!!

I believe that minna sama already known that JUMP will release their third album "S3ART" this month ne~ Really can't wait ne minna sama. It seems that JUMP has a habit to release an album once in two years, around June or July.Their first album JUMP NO 1 was released on July 7, 2010 and their second album JUMP WORLD (JUMP #2) was released on June 6, 2012. And now JUMP will release their third album S3ART (JUMP #3) on June 18, 2014, if I am not mistaken (fail fangirl).
I really excited with this album, because there will be new songs that I never heard before. Ohohohooo....


JUMP will also have a national tour for S3ART album, It is Hey!Say! JUMP Live Tour "S3ART". I believe that minna sama already known about this too, it was just me who so late about this ne~ But who cares, I am so excited about this.... :) This is the live tour schedule.
If you pay attention to the schedule, on August they skip August 9 and August 10. They skip the performance on Yuto's birthday ne~ I thought it's because it was one of Nakajima family's days. Since it was their family's day and most of the time Yuto spent his days with JUMP so they skip it. Ohohohohooo.... Fan girl opinion.
Despite JUMP will release their third album and will have a national tour, last night I red this on twitter, about Yamajima kissu and Takaki did not know about it at all. Oh! My! Yuya where have you been all this time? It was already became a HIT issue. May be Yuya was too facus to his Daichan, so he did not realized about what was happening around him. Hohohohooo.... *fangirl* But, something that more interesting was Yuto's comment; he said that he regretted kissing Yamachan because it was full of sweat kiss. Are you sure Yuto? Really? I don't believe in you Yuto *glaring at Yuto* since your face was so bright and your face was full of happiness after you kissed Yamachan, Yuto. Don't be lying, everybody know it already how happy you are. And if it was a full of sweat kiss, you could be so happy, I wonder how happy you could be if there's no sweat at all? *uhu*
I believe that Jotoku boys are really close. There are some pics that posted by other casts about they hang out together. And I think Yamachan, you have to be careful the most with those two, Yuto and Yamaken; because it seems that right now, Yuto is really getting closer to this Yamaken (even I started to like this Yamaken boy). There are sometimes those two look so close and more over they will have their new dorama together, there will be Yuya also in that dorama actually. Aha! I wonder if there will be another Yamajima (Yamazaki Nakajima) *ahahahhaa.... Really crazy fangirl* But, I believe those things will never happened because Yamajima (my real Yamajima; Yamada Ryosuke Nakajima Yuto) has a strong bond ne~ They already together since they were a child ne~ None will broke their bond ne~ not even Yamaken, Haruna, or anybody else *Viva! Yamajima* Really a crazy fangirl ne~ I think the hot day already broke my brain cells and makes me crazy. I think I should stop this right now before I am getting more crazy here. Ah~! Yowakottemo will end soon, I really like this Jotoku Team. I really hope they win the school competition and go to Koshien. And I will miss all of the Jotoku's Baseball team members. 

Jya! that's all for tonight!
Bye Bye
^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar