Wednesday, June 18, 2014

S3ART First Day Sale

Minna~ Konbannu~ \(^0^)/
How are you minna sama???

Today was a hot day like always, here in my beloved country; today's temperature was around 33 degree Celsius. So hot! Yet, I am so happy for today~ Today JUMP no S3ART was officially released and JUMP is in the first chart of Oricon. Yey~!!! 
S3ART first day sales was 71929 K. If we compare S3ART first day sales to JUMP WORLD, there are some increasing number in JUMP Album sales. Last time in the second album, JUMP World for the first day sales, JUMP sold 60379 K, which means that JUMP sale is increasing around 11550 K than the previous one. Really! I am so happy about this. So proud with JUMP. I am so happy I am a part of this Fandom. 
I really can't wait for my own copy \(^0^)/

Despite JUMP no album S3ART, I just have done watching a World Cup match between Australia vs Netherlands; I am glad that Netherlands won the game with the score 2 - 3 for Netherlands. Since Netherlands is one of my favorites; I am so happy. Ehehehehee.... By this Netherlands already collect 6 point and become the top rank of the group. 

It is 1.10 am here. That's all for today~
Jya~
Bai~ Bai~    

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar