Thursday, June 19, 2014

Life's Update

Minna~ S3ART second day desu~
Today S3ART no sales is 24018 K, yey!!! So, by today S3ART sales already 71929 K + 24018 K = 95947K. Yey~! for JUMP!!! Ganbarou~ JUMPU~ ehehehehee~

Today, I watched Running Eps 200. After a long time break from watching Running Man, finally I watch Running Man again. Thank to my cousin who's providing the Eps. The 200th Eps of Running man was Asian Dream Cup Eps which was located in Indonesia. After the football match the day before all of the Running Man member went to Taman Safari - Bogor to have their punishment, because they were failed to fulfill their mission on the football match. It was a fun Eps, es expected from Running Man. I really enjoy it. I really missed Running Man. ehehehee.... 

Now, I am watching Black Butler "Kuroshitsuji" the movie. To be honest, I don't really like it. Sorry. I could not enjoy the movie like how I enjoy the musical and the anime one. I found the story was a bit boring, furthermore in my mind when it come to Kuroshitsuji the one who play Sebastian should be Matsushita Yuya san. Gomen.

That's all for today! I need to sleep earlier because I want to wake earlier in the morning to watch Japan vs Greece. Once again, I am so happy for JUMP. Need to sleep right now~
Jya Mata~
Bai~ bai~

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar