Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cuteness resemble

Konban!
Since I am really into yuto's suikyuu yankee lately, so I pay more attention to the cast of the dorama and every time I see Kimura Tomoki (Chiba yudai's chara), I always think that this Kimura Tomoki is so kawai and remind me to no other than chinen yuri. In Suikyuu yankee is not the first time I saw Chiba yudai actually, I've ever seen him before in Ouran Gakkou.
Lately, I just realized that chiba yudai-san, chinen yuri and yukito nishi has a resemble smile, not only their smile actuanlly.  Don't you think that this Chiba yudai san have so many resemblances to Chinen yuri and Yukito nishi, from the way they're smile, their eyes and the thing that make they become more resemble is their teeth.Their usagi teeth in front. So cute!
Three person who came from different age but if you do not know their birth-date, I believe that you may think these three persons is in the same age.  
Chiba yudai was born o March 9th, 1989; it means that chiba yudai is 25 years old this year, even older than yabu kota the oldest member in JUMP. Yet, he is so cute. Really cute actually! In his 25 years old age, he still play as a high school boy in Suikyuu yankee. *ehe*
How about chii? Chii as we know he was born on November 30th, 1993; soon will be 21st years old. If I see chinen yuri, he will be a child forever, never grow old. Since he is the youngest member in JUMP, he play his role very well as the little brother. He will always be the cute and small chii. 
What about Yukito nishi? Yukito nishi was born on June 14th, 1995; a 19 years old boy. I knew him form the Black Butler musical, his role was as Ciel Phantomhive. It was the first time I knew him and once I saw him I already had a feeling that the one who became Ciel was so resemble to our chii *as fangirl like to compare anything to my Idol* and when I think that Yuki really resembel to Chii was when he played as Shuuya in Confession. But, as time goes by our Ciel is getting fat *ahahaha* *masa pertumbuhan* but still cute, nothing change about him. The last time I saw, Yukito nishi was in Shinigami-kun. Still cute. 
I wonder if they (Chiba, Chinen and Yukito) realized it too, their cuteness, and their resemblance. ^__^
When I watch Suikyuu yankee, I always have this thought in my head; is there any time, while they are doing the shoot, when yuto want to squished that Chiba's cheek? since yuto really love to squished Chinen's. *ahahahahaa* But, I think he will never dare to do that to Chiba san since Chiba is older than him and he is a sempai. *ahahaha*
Jya! Mata!
Bai Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar