Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Belated Birthday Yeo Jin Goo

Happy Birthday to the most talented South Korean young Actor Yeo Jin Goo
As I ever said before, I do not really into Korean but this young man, I like him so much. Actually his birthday was on last 13rd of August, I missed his birthday. *failed fangirl* Blame SuiYan that occupied all of my attention lately. *ahahahaha*
Yeo Jin goo always said that he was older than his age and his not a good looking like others' Korean actor but for me, he is perfect. He is cute, smart, sweet, talented and he doesn't need to be any other people to catch attention. His talent in acting already made people to see him. His talent already catch people attention. Yeo Jin Goo, he really is a very good actor and so loveable. I really want to see this lovely Yeo Jin Goo boy in a same scene with Lovely Yuti. *uhu*
once again, 
Yeo Jin Goo-ssi Happy Belated Birthday!!!!
Stay cute, sweet, and wonderful as always!
This is my favorite Korean artist pairing the most Kim Yoojung & Yeo Jingoo.
Jya!
Bai! Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar