Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Happy Belated Birthday 三浦 大知


Konnichiwa Minna!
Today I just bumped into Miura Daichi and to my acknowledge that 三浦 大知 was born in 24th of August 1987, it means that he just had his birthday three days ago. 
Happy Belated Birthday 三浦 大知!!!
Actually, it is new for me 三浦 大知, I was not really into him. But, since my sister is really into Miura Daichi lately and she always make me listen to Miura Daichi's songs everyday especially The Entertainer Album; now it is became a habit to my ear to listen to Miura Daichi's songs and my mouth unconsciously sing his songs. The first time I heard Miura Daichi's "Listen To My Heart Beat" song I found that his Japanese is a bit different from the others Japanese that I ever heard. But, according to my sister it was just my ear. Ehehehe... Whatever it is just my ear or not, I could recognize Miura Daichi's voice easily from his voice and his Japanese intonation. 
27th years old 三浦 大知, he laready produce 15 Singles and 4 Albums and soon he will release a DVD DAICHI MIURA LIVE TOUR 2014 – THE ENTERTAINER on 1st of October 2014, if I am not mistaken. To get to know more about 三浦 大知, you may visit 三浦 大知's official Blog. Once again Happy Belated Birthday 三浦 大知!!! Wish you all the best! And you got a new Supporter here. Ehehehee.... Since I am a newbie, Yoroshiku Onegaisimasu... ^__^
To Celebrate 三浦 大知's birthday so today, all day long I listen to 三浦 大知's songs... Yeyyy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar