Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Suikyuu Yankee 5th Ep

Konnichiwa minna!!!
Genki kai? ^__^
Last week was a great week ne~ There are so many things that make me really happy. From, the day before JUMP had their concert in Fukuoka where 7 members had a gathering until when the weekly dorama rating was out. There are so many happy things happened. Ureshii.. 
The day before JUMP had their concert in Fukuoka, some fans spot 7 members but it was only Chii, Yama and Keito. Some people including me was wondering where's Yuto? Why yuto did not there together with other members? Maybe he just too busy with his dorama so he could not join 7 gathering, was my assumption at that time. Deep down inside my heart, I was a little bit disappointed, why it was only yuto who did not join the gathering of 7 members. *since I am a yuto centrist* but then, the mystery of missing yuto was revealed. According to the concert report, that yuto was joining 7 gathering that day after shooting for SuiYan. And what made it more exciting was, Hika said that, that 7 gathering was specially organized for yuto by Yama and Chii. *Ah~!!!! It seems like everybody loves Yuti*  A sentimental yuto, he was in tears when he heard that since he did not have any clue about Yamachii planned for him, everybody think about him. *Ah~ 7 members relationship is love* I really can't get enough of 7. I wonder if Ryuu was there too, joining them in that gathering of 7 members. Ah! I really miss the dragon ryuu...
The other thing is, did everybody watch the last Saturday Ep of Suikyuu Yankee already? My favorite scene of the last Saturday Ep was when Mizutama club come to Nagisa house and had dinner together. Nagisa was trying hard to make a proper dinner since her parents were out, but since she was not good in cooking, she almost burn out the kitchen. Tomoki, as he always nice and love Nagisa, he ate all of Nagisa's cook and wanted to a compliment Nagisa's cook but then it was just a acting after all. *ahahahaa* Chiba really is cute!!!So~ expressive.. I really like this scene, even until now everytime I see this scene always make me laugh out loud. He really did his best to show his love to Nagisa..
How I like Chiba facial expression. So~ Cute~ 
Last Saturday was the 5th Ep of SuiYan, half of the dorama done already and the story is getting more interesting. I wonder if Mifune Ryuuji will really join Suiran Water Polo Club. I really can't wait for the next Ep of SuiYan. By the way, Suikyuu Yankee Last Saturday Ep rating was 8.1%. Nice!!! So Nice.
Talking about Chiba Yudai, Chiba yudai also appeared in the 3rd and 4th Ep of Kindaichi Jikenbou N together with Mamiya Sotarou. Their role was as a doctor. The Chiba in SuiYan was really different to the Chiba in the Kindaichi, Kato san (Chiba's chara in Kindaichi) is the cool side of Chiba Yudai. Handsome!
Lastly, yesterday I found this picture, Yuto with Omasa aya. The first thing that come in my mind when I saw this pic was, Yuto was so cool, he really is an adult now. I think it's time for yuto to have a romance dorama. It's not like I betray Yamajima, for me nothing can beat Yamajima. Yamajima is an absolute. *ehehehee* But, I really want to see yuto to have his own romance dorama one day, like Kamenashi Kazuya no Tatta Hitotsu No Koi. *a forever tatta hitotsu no koi lover* Ahahahaha* Or maybe yuto can have his romance dorama together with yamachan. *ahahahahaa*

That's all for today! 
Don't forget to watch Kindaichi Jikenbo N every Saturday at 09.00 pm and Suikyuu Yankee every Saturday at 23.10 pm. ^__^
Jya!
Bai! bai!



*All of the pictures are not mine, I found them using Google search engine*

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar