Thursday, August 7, 2014

My Yamajima's kokoro

Minna Konbannu,
How are you doing minna? Please welcome our best combi, the one and only Yamajima ^0^
Can you see the different of the young yamajima pic to the now yamajima? For me myself, I think the now yamajima is more comfortable to each other and more carefree and  further more they seem more mature, aren't they? I don't know just random thought... 
And about yuto the kiss monster yuto, himself, said that, that random kisses to the members is only for business. So, yuto, what about that kiss on yamachan's cheek is it also just for business? Ahahahahaa......  
Don't answer it? Don't answer that question. I am afraid my kokoro is not ready to hear the honest answer of that question yet.  Yuto, you soon will be a 21 years old young man, but I think (for me actually) you'll never graduated from your childish side, it is not that I am complaint, actually I like that side of yours. Hehehehee... 
Yuto, will always be yuto that we knew all this time, no matter how many age you have already, yuto will always our childish yuto. 
I really like this picture, how yuto jump on chii's back (the small chii, became smaller) sooo cutee~

Whatever it is, I am really happy about our lovely pair became the best combi in wink up. Concratulation! 

That's all!
Jya~
Bai bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar