Thursday, August 28, 2014

Suikyuu Yankees 6th Ep

Konban Minna!!!
Minna Genki kai? Did minna already watched the 6th ep of SuiYan? What do you think about the 6th Ep minna? For me, it was one of my favorite Ep. *Ahahahhaa* For me, I think the 6th Ep was so complete; the story had a touching side, funny side and a little hint of romance. *uhu*
I was so touched, when Chiharu sensei jumped to the pool where Naoya was practicing the water polo alone and said, "I'll pass the ball for you" and she confirmed that she would not give up on mizutama as long as Naoya did not give up also. I like this scene so much and what I like the most when Chiharu sensei said that Naoya you are not alone. Ah! Senko! I am moved. This scene was so good, good words from senko and I like Naoya facial expression. Naoya was moved by the senko! Senko you really are one of the Kasu Mizutama club foundation. Senko, you gave the club a color and wonderful spirit. Yey!!! Senko! I'm moved also. Naoya, if you see him with his eccentric outfit you may think that he is a rebellious boy, yet he is not.
He only love Yankees style, because he once saved by a Yankee boy when he was a child. Nagisa, Naoya's childhood friends, was so surprised with the change on Naoya. Once a cutie Naoya transform into a Yankee Naoya. But no matter how, Naoya still a good boy, it was just a style because he wanted to be like the boy who had save him when he was a child that also the reason why he came back to the town. Once Kasu mizutama club was lost over Suiran, Naoya was so sad. But as positive as Naoya, he would never give up easily. He wanted to proof to the world that Kasu Gakkou was a great school also. Seeing how determinate Naoya was, Nagisa also wanted to do something to help her hatsukoi. Nagisa tried to persuade Kasu Mizutama club member to go back practice because since the time when they lost to Suiran the Club was changed. Ryuuji got an offer from Suiran and the others was left the club practice and it was only Naoya and Senko left.
The very last day of school before summer break Nagisa fell sick, and because the parents were going somewhere it was only Naoya was there for her to take care of the sick Nagisa. I like it so much when Naoya said that Nagisa is much more important than the closing ceremony of school when Nagisa asked about it. *Ahahahahhaaa* Naoya so nice ne! He chose Nagisa over Kasu Gakkou that he love so much. And what I like the most was when suddenly Naoya did kebedon and surprised Nagisa a lot. Nagisa thought that Naoya wanted to kiss her but, to her surprised Naoya was draping a chives to her neck. *Ahahahahaaa* So funny!! Baka Naoya!!! Do not expect to high Nagisa dear from a completely dense Naoya. Over all, I really like the 6th Ep of SuiYan. To my surprise, the rating was drop to 5.1%; so sad really. But, minna already did their best. Ganbarou minna!!!
Not long a go I read a translation about JUMP recent Activity, about Yuto's he said, "When I have time now, I read my drama script or sleep" seems like Yuto is so busy right now with his dorama. Ganbarou ne Yuto!!! 
The latest info I got that Yama will have a movie next year, he will play as an assassin and you know what his character name is Nagisa also. *ahahahahaa* so coincidental ne. Yuti! you got two Nagisa! Ahahahaha...
That's all!!! At the end of the 6th Ep, all of the Kasu Mizutama club finally comeback and they will have a summer camp for the next Ep. Can't wait!!!!
Jya!!!
Bai! Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar